Security guard jobs in Canada for foreigners are becoming increasingly popular as the Canadian government works hard to ensure that the country offers a safe and secure environment for its citizens. Security guards provide essential services of safeguarding people, property, and assets from potential harm or theft. They are responsible for deterring crime by maintaining visibility and providing a physical presence.
Security Guard jobs in Canada have been a great opportunity for foreign workers looking to gain employment in a stable, safe and exciting country. With more businesses, organizations and individuals seeking out extra security measures, the role of security guard has become increasingly sought-after.
Security Guard Job Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
Specific Skills for Security Guard Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Perform security checks for baggage and passengers; verify the identity of patrons of their age; Implement regulations to keep order and to resolve conflicts. oversee establishment activities. Cash and cash pick up as well as valuables
- Work Setting: Managed by Employer
- Own Tools/Equipment: Uniform
- Worksite Environment The Work Site Environment is noisy; Outdoors. Air-conditioned
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Physical and Work Environments Pressure-stressed work and attention to detail prolonged standing • Walking
- Employment Location Information Many locations across Canada
Security Guard Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities
There are numerous businesses in Canada who are seeking skilled and passionate security guards. Security guard job within Canada that are open to international applicants, you’ll be accountable for the safety of your employees, customers and other visitors. Additionally, you will be accountable for identifying any unusual activities and stopping acts of vandalism, theft and any other crime.
The following responsibilities and duties must be mentioned within the description of job of the security guard position:
- Conduct regular inspections of the property.
- Keep an eye on the entrance to the property.
- Let pedestrians and vehicles in. and cars.
- Inform us of any actions or events that appear suspicious.
- Secure all doors, windows, as well as exits.
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond immediately to alarms and take prompt actions, while also helping people in need.
- Send reports outlining the day-to-day activities of the surveillance apparatus.
- Report on each and every act that is suspicious.
- Responding to emergencies
How to apply for Security Jobs Vacancy in Canada
If you are qualified to apply for security guard jobs in Canada for foreigners, then you must have to complete the job application and recruitment process to be hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for security guard jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each security guard job title [you will be redirected to the JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company etc.]
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume].