Packer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Salaries 2023 | Fruit and Food Packing Jobs: Are you seeking easy jobs in Canada? If yes, then fruit and food packing vacancies are eagerly waiting for you. Because several companies are hiring fruit packers as well as food and beverage packers. If you are looking for vacancies in Canada for foreign workers and want to build your career in the fruit and food packing sectors in Canada, then read all the job details carefully and apply for any position provided below.
There are multiple packaging jobs are available in Canada such as case packer, box packer, grocery packer, vegetable packer, fruit packer, biscuit packer, food packer, cookies packer, meatpacker, apple packer, strawberry packer and many more. We will try to provide all types of packing openings that may be suitable for you. So, check out the latest food and fruit packing job vacancies in Canada for foreign workers, freshers, and experienced with eligibility, salary, experience, and company details.
Packer Job Details for Foreigners and Local Citizens
- Location: Multiple places in Canada
- Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
- Working Hours: 36 Hours – 40 Hours weekly
- Job Vacancies: 700+ positions
- Salary: $13-$20 per hour [depending upon employer]
- Language Skills: English/French
- Experience: No Needed
Employment Benefits for Packer Jobs in Canada
- Health and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Care Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Overtime Allowances
- Annual Bonus
- Food and Accommodation Allowance
- Medical & Insurance
- Average salary growth 10% according to Canada Government rules.
Major Requirements of Packer Jobs in Canada
No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience an asset
- Work in a team with shared supervisory responsibilities;
- Remove filled containers from conveyors;
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers;
- Feed and unload processing machines; Clean machines and immediate work areas;
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties;
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials;
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
Duties and Responsibilities of Food Packer
- Packages materials and products manually
- Performs basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating a product or package appearance
- Folds & tapes, boxes, apply labels and stacks boxes on pallets according to the direction
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers using hand tools
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Transport packages to customers’ vehicles
- Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
How to Apply for Packer Job Vacancies?
- If you are interested in any position listed above, just click on the “Apply Now” link.
- And you will be forwarded to the JobBank official career portal of the government of Canada
- Read all the job details carefully
- Click on the “Show How to Apply” button
- There you can get the employer information such as email address, mailing address, or the application link
- Complete the process as stated there.