Best way to earn money in Nepal upto Rs 90k : Earning of money is most important parameter to grow economy. Different Website provide different earning strategy, In this article i can share top 5 strategy to earn money in Nepal. In Nepal There is problem of International payment system so, we can’t participate some of earning website. I can discuss Best way to earn money up to 90k without any scan its 100 % authentic. After you read complete article then you will able to earn money form online.
1. Graphics Design
if you have a knowledge of graphics design like logo design, banner design and flex design you can start earning from online. if you have good knowledge of design you can start your services through your facebook page.
How to start earning form Graphics Design
1) First you make facebook page which represent your digital services like graphics design. you can make page like this
2) in this page you can see page name “Designer Nabin”
3) After making this type of page you can start a digital services through facebook.
4) you can make attractive banner which represent your entire services and boost this post so that your post reach to your effective audience.
5) in this page they can earn more than 60k form design services.
2. Digital Marketing
You Can Earn money form Digital marketing. Digital marketing is the method of digital advertisement. You can Digital Card form any on of bank and then you will start to earn money form digital marketing.
Best way to earn money in Nepal upto Rs 90k per month
you can Create Freelance account in Fiveer
Pick up freelance work online
Make money online through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com. These sites offer opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs, such as writing, programming, design, marketing, data entry and being a virtual assistant. Fluent in a second language? Check sites such as Gengo or One Hour Translation, or drum up business through a site of your own. No matter what kind of freelancing you do, keep track of the going rate for the kind of work you provide so you know if you’re charging too much or too little. Learn how to get started on Upwork.